- Discipline: Christian values underpinning a moral sense of right and wrong
- Long history of academic success
- Beautiful and serene campuses and ample playing fields
About St Hannah’s Schools
St Hannah’s School was founded in 1981 and has enjoyed a long history of academic success. The school caters for children aged 18 months to 18 years. St Hannah’s comprises an Early Learning Centre (play group, baby class, nursery, pre-unit), a mixed primary school, a boys high school and girls high school in separate campuses. There are optional boarding facilities from Class 4 and mandatory boarding for both high schools. From a humble start with a nursery school at Kindaruma Road in 1981, the school now occupies a total of 4 campuses, on Ngong Road near Adams Arcade, and in Karen.
We are a private school offering the 8-4-4 system of education.
The school is guided by the following ethical code:
- Christian values underpinning a moral sense of right and wrong
- Respect for one another
- Positive relationships
- Cultural diversity – St. Hannah’s welcomes international students from Tanzania, DRC, Sudan, Ethiopia, Eritrea etc.
- St Hannah’s does not engage in satellite registration
- Bugei Nyaosi was the best candidate in the country with 472 marks out of 500 in the KCPE exam of 2004. He proceeded to Starehe Boys Centre where he was the second best student in the country in KCSE 2008. He then proceeded to Stanford University, an American Ivy League institution.
- KCPE 2015: The best candidate in the school had 425 marks. 15 candidates had 400 marks and above. 91% of the pupils had over 300 marks.
- KCSE 2015: Both high schools achieved a mean grade of B-. 87% of the students had C+ and above.